PSCA Conference Proposals
PSCA Accepting Proposals for Conference 65.
PSCA’s 65th annual conference provides an excellent opportunity to showcase exemplary practices specific to the profession of school counseling. Proposals will be selected on a basis of proven exemplary programs, partnerships, or practices which promote school counselor knowledge, skills, and "model" programs. Selection priority will be given to proposals that include significant strategies for collection and/or use of data in the programming efforts.
School Counselors, School Counselor Educators, Administrators, PDE staff, among others, are encouraged to submit proposals. Sessions will be one hour in length. Lead presenters MUST have a least a masters degree in their area of specialty.
Please click this link to submit your proposal.
Proposal submission requirements:
Deadline - August 10, 2020
- Presentation Proposal Form: The proposal is to be submitted electronically on or before 11:59pm on August 10, 2020. All fields of the proposal must be addressed/completed to be considered. Incomplete proposals will be ineligible.
- One page vita of lead presenter MUST be sent to PSCA Workshops Chair - PSCAworkshops@gmail.com with the submission. This is a requirement to offer Act 48 and CEU Credits.
PSCA is committed to supporting school counselors in their professional development. Proposal Selection is based on the following selection criteria:
- Clarity, organization, and feasibility of the presentation proposal
- Evidence-based or promising practices
- Inclusion of a significant data component
- Potential to replicate and build capacity of outcome-driven practices, including data collection and dissemination.
**Workshops are not to be used for promoting or selling merchandise/materials.